At “ALMADA234,” your beloved pet is welcome, and we receive them with open arms. They will be treated as VIP guests, enjoying a LUXURIOUS stay. Here are some important guidelines for the well-being of our four-legged friends:
- We provide a WELLCOME PET kit, including a food bowl, water bowl, and a “GIFT PET” (a bone) in your accommodation.
- We only accept small to medium-sized dogs (up to 10 kg) and cats, and only one pet per apartment.
- It is mandatory to present the pet’s up-to-date vaccination record.
- Pet fee – €45.00 non-refundable – This fee will be charged before check-out to cover the cost of deep cleaning the room in preparation for the next guest.
- Public Areas – Pets are not allowed in any of the public areas (excluding the Reception area) unless they are service dogs.
- “Pet in Room” Sign – It is mandatory to have a “Pet in Room” sign outside your door whenever your pet is inside the apartment.
Cleaning – For the safety and comfort of your pet and our team, the housekeeping team will only enter your room if:
- Your pet is not present, or
- If at least one guest is present and your pet is confined or in a carrier.
- As it is not possible to leave your pet alone in the room, please contact the Concierge or Reception for “PET Sitting” service information.
- Damage Assessment – You will be charged for any damages caused by your pet or any extraordinary cleaning required after your pet’s stay. You must provide a valid credit card at check-in as payment for any pet-related damages or extraordinary cleaning costs related to your pet’s stay. By signing this agreement, you authorize the hotel to charge these costs to your credit card during or after your stay.
- We reserve the right to require the immediate removal of any pet displaying dangerous or unacceptable behavior. You will be responsible for all fees related to the removal of your pet, including transportation and kennel fees.
- Release and Indemnification: You agree to release, defend, and indemnify Almada234 accommodation from any claims or damages related to your pet or your pet’s stay at the hotel, including claims by third parties.